Answer by Nikant Vohra:
1. Reading books . Books open your mind to different perspectives about life. Read a lot of books from variety of topics like psychology, marketing, finance anything that interests you. Some books can make you realize that what you are doing wrong with your life.
2. Traveling the world. I know this is easier said than done. But still this is the best time you can travel the world with full freedom without caring much about other things. Travel alone as it would bring you closer to yourself and you will be better able to enjoy the essence of traveling.
3. Learning to invest. If you start investing from a young age, you wont have to worry much about money at any point in life. First pay yourself than think about paying others. Build your assets and stay away from liabilities like credit cards, loans etc.
4. Taking calculated risks. You want to start a new company or work in some other country. Now is the best time to do it. You are at your prime and do not have many commitments. Even if you fail you can recover easily. This is the best time to take some risks in life.
5. Making lifelong relationships. This is the best time for you to network with people from different backgrounds. Do not limit yourself to a few connections. Take genuine interest in people and try to make lifelong connections with them. You can always learn from different people and these connections will be very useful in the future.
6. Giving time to your family. Your family members are the only ones who will be there during the worst of times. They love you without asking anything in return. Do not let these people go. Respect them and give them proper time.